Saturday, December 31, 2011

Disturbing Observances


All of the stop signs in the neighborhood have been ripped down and are now being used in a very dangerous sort of Frisbee fighting.  I fully expect a fleet of ambulances to be here within the hour.  Every other porch is occupied by men that could easily hold the most stunning Charlie Daniels look-a-like contest ever seen if they wanted to.  None of them wave either.  They just glare at me as I make my way down the street, passing their fixed stare at me to one another like a baton in a “what the hell is Nancy-boy doin’ here” relay.  It’s creepy.  They pick me out of quite a few people now celebrating in the streets.  Speaking of, I’m amazed that so many David Duke For President t-shirts still exist.  It will be a miracle if they aren’t ruined by blood and vomit stains tonight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment